Fw: Catholic Worker Journal Online

  • Bob Waldrop
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
      Catholic Worker Journal Online

      From: Catholic Worker Journal
      Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 5:31 PM
      To: robert@...
      Subject: Catholic Worker Journal Online

      Late Breaking News regarding Catholic Workers

      Issue Ten!

      New Commentary by Kathleen Kirwin
      and Jake Olzen

      Guilty of "Failure to Obey"

      Remembering Fr. Dean Brackley

      And more!

      Click here for Issue 10!

      Submissions
      The bulk of the CWJ 's content will come from its readers. If your news isn't appearing in CWJ, the odds are you've not sent it to us. If we've not published yours news and you HAVE sent it to us, please email us at catholicworkerjournal@... and let us know. While we do pull information from other sources; the best way to make sure we know your news or views is for you to send them to us directly. Please go to www.catholicworkerjournal.com for more information about submissions.

      Email from CWJ
      CWJ will only send email when the Journal is updated and never more than once per week. However, if you never want to hear from us again, simply click the "unsubscribe" link below.

      Updates
      The Home Page of CWJ is usually updated by the end of the day on Tuesday of each week. We may be a little early or a little late and appreciate your flexibility. Support pages are updated frequently so check them often. When we're traveling and don't have internet access, we may not update for longers periods, but we'll announce this on our home page.

      Let us know!
      Let us know what you think of the Journal and what we can do to make it better. Email us at: catholicworkerjournal@...

      With love for all,
      The Editors of CWJ

      P.S. Catholic Worker Journal is an online resource to share current news, events, literature, and resources for members and friends of the Catholic Worker Movement. It seeks to be a convenient place to check for timely information from a number of online resources. It lists current information and does not duplicate the excellent website managed by Jim Allaire. Please visit Jim's web site at catholicworker.org for an amazing collection of information regarding Catholic Workers.

      You have received this email because of your connection to the Catholic Worker Movement. If you have received this in error, you may opt out by clicking "unsubscribe" below.

      Our mailing address is:

      Catholic Worker Journal
      1002 S 5th St
      Apt. C
      Burlington, Iowa 52601

      Add us to your address book

      Copyright (C) 2011 Catholic Worker Journal All rights reserved.

      No virus found in this message.