Fw: CW Farmer zine

  • Robert Waldrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      From: Catholic Worker School
      To: catholicworkerschool@...
      Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 4:23 PM
      Subject: CW Farmer zine

      From Alice McGary:

      Hi all,
      I feel like i just finished sending out the fall issue and it's time to think about spring! I really enjoyed putting together the last issue of the CW farmer, and i hope it was fun to read. thanks for everything you sent.
      if i want to put out another before it's time to plant, i better get a move on. So please, if you have any thoughts about raising food in a catholic worker way, or any topic that you feel relates, i'd love to hear about it. I don't have a special topic to focus on this time.
      if you could send me something by feb 20, or valentines day if you need a mnemonic device, i'd be very grateful.
      please forward this to anyone interested.
      peace
      alice mcgary