New blog

  • Anthony Christiansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hi friends,

      Following upon the example of Andrew and a few others here, I've decided to
      join the 21st century and begin a blog --this one focused on the daily
      scripture readings, but as a jumping off point for reflection on anything
      else. It is, as I wrote at the site already, simply a way of focusing
      myself more on the daily scripture readings and as a means of reminding
      myself who I am. I need those reminders. I'm going to commit myself to
      doing a bit of reflection on the Sunday readings with regularity, to looking
      at the weekday readings as my varied schedule permits. If any find this
      helpful and want to contribute, you are more than welcome!

      Oh, yes, the address is http://anthonyofm.blogspot.com

      Peace and goodness to all! Anthony

      --