Re: [cathworker] Introduction from a Friend of the CW

  • Kimberly
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15, 2006
      Rosalie,

      I'm sorry for taking so long to reply to your welcoming post but I
      haven't been spending alot of time on-line lately. I recently bought
      a house and am slowly working on some "do it yourself" home
      improvements.

      I think I would like to visit several CW's in the region. Perhaps
      start with Duluth, the Anathoth Community Farm, and the ones located
      in Saginaw and Detroit. I would love to attend the gathering in Iowa
      in October, but I will be down in Texas visiting family. I went to
      the website you posted and it sounds like it will be an amazing
      experience for those attending. Are you still involved with the
      Worker in Evanston?

      Take care and thanks for welcoming me to the group!

      Kimberly

      --- In cathworker@yahoogroups.com, "Rosalie Riegle" <riegle@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Kimberly! I'm one of the co-founders of both the Mustard Seed
      and the Jeannine Coalalier CW in Saginaw. I've moved to Evanston
      now, but I know they'd both love to hear from you. As would the
      Duluth CW or any Worker house. You'll find we're a pretty friendly
      bunch, and vry diverse, as Mike and others have said.

      > Why not check out the Des Moines CW website
      (desmoinescathollicworker.org) and learn about our national
      gathering, planned for October 19-21 in Iowa.
      > These affairs happen rarely and attneding this one would give you a
      real feel for a variety of Catholic Workers.

      http://lacatholicworker.org/ )