Action Alert from Andrea Ball

  • bpjp@bright.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Andrea Ball has sent you an important action alert - read below for more info, and take action at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/425618634

      Hi Friends,

      I have just read and signed the petition: "Torture is Un-American - Let's Make Sure Our Leaders Know"

      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/425618634

      Thanks!

      ThePetitionSite.com provides tools and empowers individuals to make a difference and effect positive change through online activism. Get connected with the causes you care about, take action to make the world a better place, and start your own petition at http://www.ThePetitionSite.com!

      ThePetitionSite.com is powered by Care2.com, the largest online network for people who Care2 make a difference. With over 5 million members, we make it easy for you to live a healthy, sustainable lifestyle and protect the environment, human rights, education, women's rights, animal welfare, and much more... all in one place! Join our community at http://www.Care2.com