[catholicyouth] SEARCH!!!

  • Stacy M. Choczynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2000
      Start the new millenium out right- come to Search!
      Are you a young adult in grade 10 or higher?
      SEARCH for Christian Maturity is for you!

      This weekend retreat explores teenagers's questions concerning their
      faith and ways to live it on a daily basis. Talks by teenagers,
      activities, discussions, and prayer experiences are part of this
      program.

      The weekend starts at 7pm on Friday and concludes at 4pm on Sunday.

      There is a weekend approaching very soon!
      *****January 21-23, 2000*****
      Other weekends include:
      March 10-12, 2000
      May 5-7, 2000

      The retreat is held at the beautiful St. Columban Center in Derby, NY
      (It's only about 20 minutes South of Buffalo!)

      The weekend is regularly $75 per person, but group rates are available.
      2 people for $130 ($65 each)
      3 people for $189 ($63 each)
      4 people for $240 ($60 each)
      If you are having financial hardships, call 847-8789 about scholarship
      opportunities.

      Give the Youth Department a call at 847-8789 if you are interested or
      send in the pink brochure that you may have seen around.
      I've already sent mine in! I hope to see you there!

      Stacy Choczynski
      (ChozenSky@...)