[catholicyouth] Catholic Youth

  • chozensky@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 1999
      I hope everyone had a great time at the Mid-Summer Charity Ball.
      Speaking of dances...
      The North Buffalo Youth Group (St. Rose of Lima, St. Margaret, St.
      Joseph University, and Holy Spirit) is having a dance!
      Where?
      St. Rose of Lima school (500 Parker Ave, Buffalo)
      When?
      Saturday, August 28th
      >from 7-11
      Tickets are $5 at the door.
      All are welcome!

      Also, the dates for the Search Weekends are set!
      Visit the NEW Diocesan Youth Department Youth Page to find out when
      they are!

      http://hometown.aol.com/chozensky/diocesanyouthdeptwebpage.html

      If you have already attended a Search, maybe you could help me to
      summarize the experience and I can post this on the page.

      Don't forget to have your registrations for Lights for the World in by
      September 1st!

      Congratulations to St Christophers for winning the championship
      softball game and to All Saints for taking 2nd place! Thank you to all
      who participated, both athletes and fans!

      Visit the message board at the following address to communicate with
      everyone throughout the diocese:

      http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb634753

      We'll see you at Lights for the World!