St. Luke's

  • sukretz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2000
      A Letter from Amy & Norm:

      Thank you for your love and support of Lenny, Willy & Peter Marks as well
      as for our entire mission family during this past month. In our sorrow, we
      found comfort in your loving presence at Wendy's wake and funeral. Your hugs
      and kind words gave us the strength we needed during those long and busy
      days. Your many cards and beautiful floral tributes made us feel much loved.
      During the upcoming months, Wendy's family and friends will be busy
      putting together a memorial issue of the "Times of Mercy" to be mailed in
      early fall. Until then, we hope these words will give you comfort as we all
      find strength in our Lord.

      "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." John 14:18

      Please pray for us as we pray for you. In Jesus our brother,
      Amy & Norm

      An Invitation: To tune in to our three radio programs. We love sharing
      with you our latest mission news, inspiring interviews, special segments on
      family and youth with plenty of contemporary Catholic Christian Music thrown
      into the mix. How's that for radio talk, Greg Prince!

      Catholic Radio/ 101.7 FM
      "Praying Twice"
      9:00pm to 11:00pm
      Saturday Evenings
      Norm Paolini, along with Father Bill Quinlivan and Greg Prince share
      two dynamite hours of contemporary Christian music.

      WHLD 1270 AM
      "Now Is The Time"
      8:30am to 10:30am
      Sunday Meetings
      Amy Betros, Norm Paolini and special guests will greet you
      As you begin each Sunday with them.

      Catholic Radio/ 101.7 FM
      "Mercy Times"
      3:00pm to 4:00pm
      Sunday Afternoons
      Relax and listen as Amy Betros and friends witness to
      God's mercy in our chaotic world.

      I know that some of you are more interested in the goings on at St. Luke's
      than others. For those of you interested, I have started a FOSL (Friends of
      St Luke's) egroups. If you would like to be on this list, please email me
      saying so and note the addy you would like to be reached at. Thank you.

      God Bless,
      Ma Kretz