[catholicyouth] e-mail group

  • chozensky@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 1999
      Hi everyone! My name is Stacy Choczynski and I am presently serving on the Diocesan Youth Board.
      One of my goals is to create an e-group for theyouth of the Diocese of Buffalo. This is where I need your help. I'd appreciate it if you could circulate a sheet so that people in your parish can print thier e-mail addressses and then send the addresses to Chozensky@.... If you just know of a few friends having e-mail please send those, too.
      With this e-group we can notify each other about events at your parish and the Diocese as a whole (easy advertising).
      In addition, to remind you of the upcoming events in the Diocese, please visit my unofficial Youth Deparment Web Page at:
      http://hometown.aol.com/chozensky/myhomepage/faith.html

      Please remember to send e-mail addresses. I hope to have the e-group up and running by september.
      Thanks,
      Stacy

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/catholicyouth
    • Angela Monheim
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 1999
        -This is a good idea and I will circulate a sheet at my next youth
        group meeting.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 1999
          *****NOTE: THE MID-SUMMER CHARITY BALL WILL END AT 12 MIDNIGHT(not
          12:30 as previously advertised)*****
          We are sorry for any inconvenience this discrepancy in times may have
          caused.

          Date: Friday August 13th
          Place: Canisus (cafeteria area- where it has always been)
          Time: 8pm- 12pm
          Donation: $12

          Other things you may want to know before the 13th:
          1. Guys, please remember that ties go around the neck (and should
          remain there) and hats stay in your closet. Also, try to restrict the
          removal of your shirt to the privacy of your own home.
          2. Girls, let's remember that it is not only difficult to dance in
          super-short dresses, but you also will be off of the dance floor in
          that the dress code prohibits risque clothing.
          3. Don't plan on entering and exiting the facility.
          4. (And now that I've covered all or most of the rules to prepare you.
          I wouldn't want you to come unaware.) Most importantly...HAVE FUN!!!

          Also, I'd like everyone to thank KIM GUGINO for setting up a message
          board for the Catholic Youth of the Diocese! Check out the site at

          http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb634753

          This will be a great way to exchange information and ask questions.

          In addition, feel free to visit the unofficial Youth webpage at

          http://hometown.aol.com/chozensky/myhomepage/faith.html

          Don't forget to get your registrations in for LIGHTS FOR THE WORLD, the
          mini-convention on September 12th!

          Thanks and I'll see you at Mid-Summer!