Re: Sexual Questions from Children

  • marlyn_25
    Message 1 of 13348 , Jan 1, 2001
      One would think this is true, but I lived my
      Faith, and put the kids through Catholic schools through
      every grade til HS graduation, and have prayed all
      along. But society and others have a pull that is very
      hard to break, and it is 'normal' for so many sexual
      sins today........<br><br>those who are able to resist
      what is seen in movies, and TV, etc, as well as their
      peers are very blessed...............even when they
      have two committed parents on the same wave length.
      still do. But then, we have to remember that we do what
      we can, and they still have free will.....so we need
      to continue to PRAY for them..........<br><br>Marlyn
    • ehlsmith@worldnet.att.net
      Message 13348 of 13348 , Aug 6, 2011
        I will. Thanks.