I'm new -- hi everyone!

  • angelica.bright@ibuyisraeli.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2009
      Dear group,

      I just wanted to introduce myself -- I'm Angelica, a newcomer to the group. I'm looking forward to being a part of your discussions! Please always feel free to email me at angelica.bright@....

      Wishing you the very best!
      Angelica
      Menorahs, dreidles, and jewelry from Israel!

    • angelica.bright@ibuyisraeli.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2009
        Dear group,

        I wanted to share some of the things I am learning with you. As we all
        know the Bible teaches us in many places how we must treat our fellow
        human being with dignity and respect. One of the main God-given gifts
        that separates man from beast is the ability to speak. However, words
        can build a person, or if misused, destroy him! It can sometimes be
        difficult to stop ourselves from sharing some juicy gossip, or pointing
        out someone's flaws, etc. The Bible teaches us, however, that by
        practicing restraint in this area and speaking with holiness, we build
        our spiritual muscles. Not only do we make ourselves better people, we
        make the world a better place!

        Blessings,
        Angelica