  • HealingServant Of God And Of Those Who Li
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2009
      As a 75 year old relatively recent convert to the Church, I will have a gazillion questions!  My name is Fredric, and I am a healer of pain.

    • arielbilangel
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2009

        Hi there. Welcome and God Bless.

        Just wondering if waht sort of pain do you heal?

        May I invite you to visit my christian blog .

        --- In catholicquestions@yahoogroups.com, HealingServant Of God And Of Those Who Live With Pain <healingservantofgod@...> wrote:

        > As a 75 year old relatively recent convert to the Church, I will have a gazillion questions!  My name is Fredric, and I am a healer of pain.

      • salsaman60
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
          Dear Arielbilangel"

          I visit your "Christian blog" and I read your excerpts about Christianity. Your concept of the creation of our world, by God and the Religion of Christianity, established by Jesus Christ, are purely atheistic insulting interpretations; thoughts and comments.

          Since this is a Roman Catholic discussion and debate group, for the explanation and interpretation of Catholic Doctrines, we would appreciate you do not proselyte your "Christian blog," with the 'bayanihan" concepts. Please, remove yourself from this group.

          Fidel