Hi Friend,

  • Rebecca Mandala
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2009

      Hi Friend,

      How are you doing recently? I would like to introduce you a very good company which I know. Their website is www.myewell.com. They can offer you all kinds of

      Electronic products like laptops, gps,TV LCD,cell phones,ps3,MP3/4, etc........Please take some time to have a check, There must have something you'd like to buy.
      Their contact email: myewell@...

      Hope you have a good mood in shopping from their company!

      Best Regards

    • salsaman60
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009
        Dear Rebecca
        May I inform you, that this is a Catholic Forum for debate and instructions of Catholic Doctrine and not a forum for the sale of your products.

        Fidel