An in-depth look at why men cheat by Cody G. Carson

  • Cody G. Carson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      Why Most Guys Are Cheating Womanizers That Breakup With You Shortly
      After You Start Putting Out
      Reality Check
      Girls, you may have heard some of this from other girls before, but
      this is your opportunity to get a man's perspective on cheating.
      First I want to say that his dishonorable conduct is NOT your fault.
      He did not cheat on you because YOU were not enough for him. He did
      not break up with you because you were unable to keep him pleased.
      Yes, that subject will come up when you confront him, because he
      knows that is how you will feel. You are a woman, designed to
      nurture, and it is natural for you to take on the blame for
      the "mistakes" of others.

      If he can convince you that you somehow share the blame, then he
      does not have to face what he has done. He can justify it in his own
      mind, and if he can make you feel sorry enough about what has
      happened, he can give you one last tear jerking, bitter sweet
      bedroom encounter before he leaves you for the next girl. If you
      think you have anything at all to do with his cheating, then he can
      play you again and again and it will be difficult to get out of that
      situation.
      Today's Girls

      Today's postmodern culture is lead mostly by the liberal media
      (including Hollywood celebrity role models) and it does more to
      raise kids than parents who focus on their careers. One of the
      effects has been that young girls feel the need to compete with
      female movie stars in the areas of physical beauty and sexuality.
      Most of these celebrities began their careers in the upper echelon
      of facial beauty, have spent thousands of dollars on their figures,
      and wear clothing that shows every dollar invested. How can the
      average girl compete with a Hollywood standard?
      Today's girls also read magazines that focus on perfecting their
      superficial qualities and they receive little (if any) positive
      affirmation from their fathers. This reinforces a belief that their
      self-esteem is linked to competitive beauty and the ability to
      attract men. They feel spiritually empty if they do not have a
      boyfriend. These girls dress and act like the sex symbols they
      idolize and can link their quality of life with the quality of a
      relationship to a boy that is based on physical attraction. This
      leaves her wide open for disaster because although she craves an
      emotional bond with him, her skills of attraction have been
      developed and focused on sexual arousal and performance.

      Because of how the female mind operates, intimacy is an integral
      part of the sex act. To her, opening her body to a boy is an act of
      trust and an intimate invitation to the emotional bonding she needs.
      However, with the way a boy's mind works, sex can be (and often is)
      a superficial, recreational activity that can be compared to
      conquest and conquer. If she has not built the emotional bond with
      him prior to having sex, he can skip the bonding process all
      together and enjoy the sexual encounters with her exclusively as
      physical and visual experiences.
      Today's Boys
      Today's boys are also imprinted by the unrealistic standard of
      beauty set by Hollywood celebrities. The postmodern culture has
      taught that morality is relative - "What's right for me is right for
      me, and what's right for you is right for you." "Truth is relative;
      there is no real truth." It has also taught that sex is a legitimate
      form of recreation- "friends with benefits."

      The philosophy of evolution has programmed his mind to think, "We
      are all just animals," "nothing really matters," "the quality of my
      life is the sum of my experiences."

      These philosophies working together produce a mindset that life is
      the fulfillment of his desires from a "Me" perspective: When hungry –
      eat. When sleepy – sleep. When aroused – have sex.

      Porn teaches guys that variety is good, that men know more about
      what a woman needs sexually than she does, and that even in a rape
      situation the woman enjoys it. Therefore, date rape drugs, getting
      her drunk or high, is fair play.

      According to porn, if she lets him get to third base, she really
      wants it to be a home run; it is an invitation to be as persistent
      as it takes to get sex even if it means holding her arms and forcing
      his way in. To him it's not rape; it has all been rationalized in
      relative truth that she is just pretending so he won't think she is
      cheap. He can justify it by believing that she enjoyed the
      experience even if she cannot admit it to herself. To him, the proof
      of her real need for forced sex was in allowing him to get to third
      base and teasing his desires to the point of "loosing self control."

      According to relative truth, even if she convinces him at the last
      moment that his entry will be unwelcome, his reasoning can be that
      she is in the wrong for building up his desires without providing a
      release. To him she is in the wrong and he is justified to proceed.

      To understand this, consider that a person's actions are a result of
      a person's thoughts. Thoughts are a result of core beliefs
      (worldview) as influenced by environment, peers, needs and emotions.
      The core belief structure, however, is the strongest governor of
      actions. People, who believe that they are animals, will indeed act
      like animals.

      Today's Relationships

      Today's girls need a committed relationship from her boy, and
      today's boys want a variety of beautiful sex partners. This means
      that if the girl will only have sex with her boyfriend, then
      becoming her boyfriend is what the boy will do in his conquest to
      get sex.

      Through trial and error, he learns to be a very convincing actor. He
      only lets her see his nice guy side until he has won her as his
      prize and has satisfied his desires. Since his goal was to get sex,
      the relationship is built on a lie (that he feels does not really
      exist since truth is relative). If another girl will sleep with him
      while he is in the "commitment", then he will. If he needs to tell
      more lies to cover it – no problem. After sex with his girlfriend
      has become routine, he breaks up. If she hangs on to him, he becomes
      a real jerk. This, like the nice guy, is a character that he plays
      to make her let go with less drama and share as much blame as
      possible.
      As her spirit darkens and her hope fades, she looses her self-esteem
      and therefore lowers her standards somehow thinking she can't get
      any better. After jerk one is gone, she finds that jerk two is an
      ever bigger jerk. Jerk three is even worse. By the time jerk four
      has come along and seduced her on a one night stand, she realizes
      that two years ago, she would not have been interested in dating a
      guy like that and would never have slept with him. She can
      eventually give up inside and get passed from player to player with
      no hope. When she gets tired of the pain, she may choose to become a
      lesbian to protect herself from another man's sting. Her soul then
      becomes hollow as she tries to find her self-esteem in the arms of
      another broken woman.

      Behind the Scenes
      The codependent dysfunctional relationships between today's boys and
      girls work exactly as they have been designed by the architects of
      the postmodern worldview. After sixty years of mass media and
      government ideological infiltration, the fruits of their labor are
      maturing. This worldview was constructed by liberal atheists for the
      purpose of disempowering and replacing the biblical worldview that
      founded the United States of America.
      The Problem with America and Christianity
      The U.S. has been the primary target of ideological attack from many
      different anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, and anti-capitalist cultures
      for over a hundred years because it has been the evangelical
      Christian influence of the world which protects Israel from Islamic
      aggressors and propagates capitalism and freedom.
      The biblical worldview is so threatening to so many other types of
      ideologies, that there has been a mergence of many opposing special
      interest groups and ideological views around the same core - the
      hatred of conservative evangelical Christianity. An example of this
      is the alliance of the pornographic industry with the feminist
      movement. Editors of Porn magazines claim to be feminists yet
      publish material from the male dominant viewpoint. The pornographic
      industry exploits women, propagates rapists, and fuels the lust that
      spreads sex trafficking. Meanwhile, the feminist movement degrades
      men, denies gender roles, and its extremists view all heterosexual
      sex that involves some seduction or persuasion as a mild form of
      rape. Yet, both the feminists and the pornographers sell the same
      lie that porn, "frees women." The feminist movement turns a blind
      eye to the many incidences of rape that occur during the production
      of pornographic movies and during adult photo shoots.
      The strategy of the anti-Christian allies of the postmodern
      worldview is to weaken the civilization of the United States by
      destroying its foundation: the family. Pornography, feminism, and
      the radical homosexual movement march relentlessly against the
      strength and definition of marriage. After years of fighting,
      conservative evangelical Christians are now loosing the culture war
      in America and because of that, the morality of its citizens as a
      whole is in a state of decline. Thus the statement, "where have all
      the good men gone?"
      The Solution
      Girls, you can see by the condition of your heart and the hearts of
      your girlfriends that this replacement worldview is not working. You
      may not have luck finding a good man today in America because they
      have been raised by today's conventional "wisdom." However, you
      girls will one day become mothers. You can choose to let things
      continue as they are or you can stand against today's alliance of
      anti-Christian ideologies. You can raise your kids with a biblical
      worldview; It teaches that there is truth, there is right and wrong
      and that people were created by a loving God and are expected to act
      according to the morality that God made. Men should love, honor,
      cherish and protect women. A man should be faithful to the woman he
      is with. She is his friend and has equal value as a human. The bible
      teaches that sexual experiences are for husbands and wives to enjoy
      for intimacy and pleasure. It teaches that women are not the sex
      toys of men; it teaches honor, respect and integrity.

      The bible provided the foundation of morality that ended slavery and
      influenced the cause for equal woman's rights.Please do not take my
      word for it – I'm just a guy; start visiting any conservative
      evangelical Christian church that teaches the bible as the Word of
      God and as a literal history book and you will hear the same
      messages.
      I wish I could say that all men who have been brought up by the
      Christian Church are faithful and truthful all the time; however,
      there are many complicated factors that can cause a person to live
      in contradiction to their own morals. A few of these include:
      addiction, depression, hunger, discouragement, anger, rebellion, and
      fear. However, a person's life tends to follow their core beliefs. A
      person's worldview is like the rudder on a ship that guides him or
      her through the storms and currents of life. The influence of
      circumstance may blow that life temporarily off course; the current
      of temptation or addiction may point it to an undesirable heading,
      but the rudder will eventually guide it back onto the course set by
      the worldview. It is logical and statistically proven that the
      biblical worldview produces happier, more faithful, more truthful,
      longer living, better providing men, who make better fathers than
      does the postmodern worldview.
      The postmodern world view teaches that parents should let children
      discover their own values. This is taught, because the values
      desired by the postmodern worldview are being indoctrinated to
      today's children in the schools and through the liberal media.

      What world will your daughter grow up in, and what kind of man will
      your son become? You, as a mother, will have the ability to teach
      the values of your choice to your kids. That is unless the designers
      of the postmodern worldview achieve their eventual goals to
      institutionalize childcare under the guise to free up parents for
      the pursuit of their own careers without the kid factor interfering.
      At that point, states' rights will trump parental rights and the
      children will be spoon fed whatever ideology the institutions decide
      is best for ridding the world of marriage, the family, Christianity,
      Israel, capitalism and freedom.

      It is now the time for all mothers and future mothers to fight for
      their right to shape the next generation by being proactive with
      instilling their own pro-family values into their kids, or the hand
      that rocks the cradle will soon be the state that rules the world.
      By Cody G. Carson
      This information is a re-post of Cody's blog If you would like to
      post a comment about this post, please post it at the blog
      http://codygcarson.blogspot.com/

      Google the author's name for more information.
      Future Article: How to Find a Good Man in a Bad World
    • Doug LeBlanc
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
        I assume this will be followed with an article on
        why women lie and cheat to men.
        I have never been the type of man as represented by
        this article, and I resent the implication that I am.
        My friends are not like this, either. There are bad
        and evil men in the world, but to imply that all or
        even the majority of them are is stupid and crass.
        Doug.

        Doug LeBlanc
        Canadian Progressive Music Society
        http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/canprog/
        Read my writing at:
        http://Writing.Com/authors/starlake
      • Brian Atwood
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
          I'm inclined to agree.

          Brian

          On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 12:30 PM, Doug LeBlanc <fraiswe@...> wrote:
          > I assume this will be followed with an article on
          > why women lie and cheat to men.
          > I have never been the type of man as represented by
          > this article, and I resent the implication that I am.
          > My friends are not like this, either. There are bad
          > and evil men in the world, but to imply that all or
          > even the majority of them are is stupid and crass.
          > Doug.
          >
          > Doug LeBlanc
          > Canadian Progressive Music Society
          > http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/canprog/
          > Read my writing at:
          > http://Writing.Com/authors/starlake

        • salsaman60
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008

            Cody G. Carson

            This article is a degrading misrepresentation and generalization of the objective purpose of a relationship between a man and woman. It represents a single atheistic carnal point of view, with total disregard to the main purpose of human love.

            To present the reason, that it is not the woman's fault, why men cheat on them after they have had a sexual encounter, is plain Wrong! It is equally their both their faults! The objective of a relationship should be based on love and respect, for each other. To entice; promote; encourage or seduce a person into a sexual encounter, before marriage, is not love, but rather a selfish, harmful and destructive motive.

            As for today's postmodern culture, which is lead mostly by the liberal media and celebrities is but a small cause of our cultural demise. The main cause is the lack of parental teaching and spiritual guidance as you have written in your article. Boys and girls, who have not received religious instructions and The Holy Sacraments, are most likely to live a life, of low self-esteem.

            The evils of our time have existed since the time of Adam and Eve. The sinful evils of Satan are well imbued on mankind, when we live by the Flesh. Murder, rape; homosexuality; incest; thief; etc are but a few examples. But, by God's mercy we were given a Redeemer and Commandments, by which we live a life of Faith in the Love of God; Hope in our salvation of our Souls and Charity to love one another. It is therefore important to live by the Spirit, which free us from the corruption of our sinful souls. Anything, other than that is self-destructive.

            Fidel