Another election post

  • michaelbates_au
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      P. Dominus Antonius well put.

      There is another mpeg relating to the election at Fr Corapi's website.

      http://www.fathercorapi.com

      It points out that our Church has stated that abortion is the pre-
      eminently important moral issue of our time to anyone who it isn't
      obvious to.

      "Any Catholic who votes for a pro-abortion candidate is cooperating in
      gross evil."

      I believe that a small proportion of the American population typically
      vote. Clearly a larger proportion of them will vote this time.
      Liberal/secular African Americans will vote for Obama. Pro-abortionists
      will vote for Obama. Perhaps secular conservatives and Christians will
      react by turning out in much greater numbers and McCain will get over
      the line. However right now it isn't looking good for unborn babies.