The Hypocrisy of Liberals.......................................................

  • mjcoppi@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
      The Hypocrisy of Liberals.......................................................

      Mother Teresa of Calcutta said that "the fruits of abortion are nuclear war." She was indicating that the complete disrespect for life, especially the lives of the unborn, would bring about a nuclear war.
      More from Mother Teresa:
      "[Abortion] is really a war against the child, and I hate the killing of the innocent child, murder by the mother herself. And if we accept that the mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another?"

      For the Sake of our Country and Unborn - PROTECT LIFE

      http://www.jesus-passion.com/ -

      GOD WILL NOT BLESS THIS COUNTRY IF WE CONTINUE TO KILL OUR UNBORN BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

      "Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him." Isaiah 5:15

      In a message dated 8/27/2008, riomac3@... writes:

      ...the only choice is to vote for candidates that are PRO LIFE not for candidates that are only concerned about economic prosperity as some people think. They have their priorities backwards. There will be no economic prosperity if we kill our future. It would be ludicrious to think that God would say go ahead and kill your child -- after all, you need the money [for yourself].

      After 40 years of legalized abortion how does the economy look now? We are
      suffering the consequences of child killing. We are the only species that CONSCIOUSLY seeks to cause ourselves to become extinct.

      I thought [that suppsedly 'intelligent'] people would have seen the foolishness of their ways about seeking to self destruct the human race! Jesus told the Pharisees in 'the story of the man born blind', 'so you say you see (understand) but your sin remains'; in other words they didn't get it either, they rejected the truth so they remained intellectually and spritually stupid.

      http://www.jesus-passion.com/ -

      PROTECT THE LIVES OF UNBORN CHILDREN IN 2008.

      IN 2007 OVER 1.2 MILLION ABORTIONS WERE PERFORMED IN THE U.S., 1 OUT OF EVERY 5 BABIES WERE ABORTED.

      AROUND 50 MILLION BABIES HAVE BEEN PUT TO DEATH SINCE 1973.

      SENATOR JOHN S. McCAIN HAS SAID THAT ROE VS. WADE SHOULD BE OVERTURNED. VOTE PROLIFE.

      http://www.catholic.net/index.php?option=dedestaca&id=922&category=News%20&%20Media%7ENews ---

      "...we are heartened by the choice of Sarah Palin for vice president... In addition to her involvement with Feminists for Life [“Women Deserve Better Than Abortion,” to quote the tagline from their website], we know where she stands on the right to life from her personal life."

      VOTE FOR McCAIN/PALIN FOR PRESIDENT/VICE-PRESIDENT.

      THE LIVES OF OVER A MILLION BABIES A YEAR DEPEND UPON YOUR VOTE..

      PROTECT AMERICA; END THE ABORTION HOLOCAUST.

      SEE SENATOR JOHN S. McCAIN'S WEB SITE:

      http://www.johnmccain.com/

      http://www.jesus-passion.com/ -

      From an article in the Washington Post by columnist, Michael Gerson, April 2, 2008:

      "But Obama's record on abortion is extreme. He opposed the ban on partial-birth abortion -- a practice a fellow Democrat, the late Daniel Patrick Moynihan, once called "too close to infanticide." Obama strongly criticized the Supreme Court decision upholding the partial-birth ban. In the Illinois state Senate, he opposed a bill similar to the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act, which prevents the killing of infants mistakenly left alive by abortion. And now Obama has oddly claimed that he would not want his daughters to be "punished with a baby" because of a crisis pregnancy -- hardly a welcoming attitude toward new life."

      Senator Joseph Biden has said that Roe vs. Wade should not be overturned; abortion should remain legal. He is a Catholic and he is in direct violation of Catholic teaching which states that the lives of unborn children should be protected by the law from the the murderous crime of abortion.

      http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=73463

      Denver Catholic Archbishop Charles Chaput says Democrats simply don't know Christianity if they insist on continuing to spin the Bible's teachings on abortion.

      The archbishop's guidance echoes The Catechism of the Catholic Church, which states that "Human life must be respected and protected absolutely from the moment of conception. From the first moment of his existence, a human being must be recognized as having the rights of a person among which is the inviolable right of every innocent being to life."

      http://www.jesus-passion.com/ -

      Senator Barack Obama supports the civil union of homosexual couples — he says it's ok for two men or two women to live together in the mortal sin of homosexuality. Obama told CNN's Larry King, "I don't think that homosexuals are immoral any more than I think heterosexuals are immoral." This means he does not even recognize the seriousness of people living in complete violation of God's laws. Holy Scripture says:

      "You know perfectly well that people who do wrong will not inherit the kingdom of God: People of immoral lives, idolaters, adulterers, catamites, sodomites, thieves usurers, drunkards, slanderers and swindlers will never inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Corinthians 6: 9

      http://www.jesus-passion.com/ -

      God does not want us to discriminate against the unborn child, saying that the unborn child is sub-human and does not deserve legal protection from wicked doctors.

      "Make a tree sound and its fruit will be sound; make a tree rotten and its fruit will be rotten. For the tree can be told by its fruit. Brood of vipers, how can your speech be good when you are evil? For a man's words flow out of what fills his heart. A good man draw good things from his store of goodness; a bad man draw bad things from his store of badness." Matthew 12: 33-35

      When Presidential candidates support abortion, they are being very wicked and they do not know or love God enough. If they do not know or love God, they cannot possibly lead a nation.

      Subj: The most lethal WMD
      Date: 5/30/2007

      The Most Dangerous Places for Americans:

      In War - Total Americans killed in ALL U.S. wars.....................................1,111,000

      In Traffic - Average American deaths per year............................................47,776

      On the job - Average American deaths per year............................................6,736

      In the WOMB - Americans killed by surgical abortion since Jan, '73.........54,186,000
      This WMD kills 4,500 Americans each day.

      EXCERPT: Catholic means pro-life by Father Thomas D. Williams
      http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MTUwZWRkYmFiNTNjYzE1NWM2NThmYjIwZWQxNzIwMWY=

      Some people think that when Catholics compare abortion to slavery or to Nazi anti-Semitism they are engaging in hyperbole. They couldn't be more wrong. Abortion is not only the greatest social injustice of our century; it is arguably the greatest social injustice of all time.

      Abortion circumscribes an entire class of human beings (the unborn) as non-citizens, excluded from the basic rights and protections accorded to all other human beings. In this way abortion mimics the great moral tragedies of all time, which always began with the denigration of an entire class of people as unworthy of life or freedom.

      "Humanity today offers us a truly alarming spectacle," wrote Pope John Paul in his 1995 encyclical letter Evangelium Vitae, "if we consider not only how extensively attacks on life are spreading but also their unheard of numerical proportion." The legal, systematic elimination of the most vulnerable members of society is the most heinous crime known to man. To fail to oppose it is to make oneself complicit in it.

      Question asked:

      Do you think many voters will make their choice on a single issue, such as abortion?
      <<<<<<<<

      Let's get one thing straight:

      Abortion should NOT be merely one of many issues to consider. The right to life is fundamental. Without this, all other rights are null and void. One must first have existence to enjoy anything else.

      Most Republicans are Pro-Life. John McCain is Pro-Life. Most Democrats are Pro-death. Obama is Pro-death. The "choice" is simple.

      Is the hypocrisy not obvious? Democrats cite how many millions of children living outside of a womb would benefit from universal health care but pledge to uphold legalized abortion, under which over 50 million children living inside of a womb have been killed since 1973.
      They decry that almost 4000 soldiers have lost their lives in 5 years of war, yet vow to uphold laws that permit nearly 4000 innocents to be murdered EACH DAY.
      Democrats exude compassion for the human condition. Unfortunately, this does not extend to the most vulnerable members of our society - unborn children
      Sure they promote 100% protection those living outside womb, yet they offer 0% protection those living inside womb.

      - Michael J. Coppi

      Can't Be Right by Fr. Frank Pavone National Director, Priests for Life
      http://www.priestsforlife.org/magisterium/bishops/abone.htm

      An honest look at what an abortion is, and at how many victims it claims, is enough to reveal that nothing outweighs its gravity among the many "life issues." Multiple Church documents have confirmed this insight, repeating over and over that the abortion tragedy demands urgent attention and priority.

      While some have tried, shamelessly, to obscure and contradict this teaching, many are quite able to understand and accept it. Yet the truth is even deeper than the statement, "Being wrong on abortion outweighs being right on other issues."

      The full truth is, if you are wrong on abortion, you can't be right on other issues.

      To permit abortion, but then to cry out for the right to work, housing, education, health care, and so forth, is to say that these other rights belong to some people but not to all. They obviously do not belong to those who were snuffed out by abortion.

      Therefore, these rights cannot be human rights, because you have already said that not all humans have a claim on them. This trivializes those other rights and puts them on an obscure and questionable foundation.

      If you permit abortion, then, on what basis do you defend the other rights?
      Why do we care for the poor?
      Because they have a right to food, clothing, and shelter.
      But why do they have a right to those things?
      Because they have a right to live.
      Why are we concerned about unemployment?
      Because people have a right to make a living.
      Why do they have that right?
      Because they have a right to live.

      It all comes back to that foundational right. Abortion is not the only issue, but neither is the foundation of a house the only part of a house. Take it away, however, and see how well you can build the rest.

      ...Any human right begins when human life begins; otherwise, it isn't a human right, but rather some kind of benefit bestowed for another reason.

      Now if you can take the right to life away from some humans, as abortion does to the children in the womb, then obviously you can take away from those same humans all their other human rights, because none of those other rights made such a claim upon your respect that you had to let those people live to possess it.

      This is why the Pope has said that when the right to life is not protected, cries for other human rights are "false and illusory." When one is wrong on abortion, one cannot be right on anything else.

      In the 222 years that this country has existed as a "free" nation, there are three decisions by branches of the federal government that have been not only despicable but that verge on ethnic cleansing:

      1. Early in the history of our country, a decision was made, by the federal government, several presidents, and the military that the original settlers and inhabitants of this country were not human and therefore could be slaughtered at will and their land stolen from them.
      Then, after millions of men, women, and children were hunted down and killed, most of the remaining souls were herded or driven from their homelands to less fertile or unwanted land and placed on "reservations".

      2. In the mid 19th century, a decision was made by the supreme court, known as the Dred Scott decision, that stated that Negroes were not human and therefore could be owned and sold as slaves. Since the Negroes were considered property, they could also be disposed of at will, by their owners.

      3. In 1973, on January 22, another despicable decision was made by the supreme court that stated that an unborn child was not human until it had been separated from the woman and therefore could be slaughtered at any point from conception to birth. Never mind that modern ultrasonic echnology has proven that an unborn baby is not only human but very much alive and can even be operated on in utero.

      In the words of the flight engineer on the Enola Gay, after dropping the first atomic bomb, "What have we done?"

      [Abortion =] the modern holocaust?

      http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08072108.html
      BISHOP DEVINE : "Indeed, a nation that condemns to abortion our beautiful and blameless unborn babies betrays itself as morally, ethically and politically untrustworthy and disinclined to give due care and attention to the poorest and weakest members of our society."

      Subj: PRAYER FOR THE ELECTION BY FR. JOHN HARDON S.J.

      Lord Jesus Christ, You told us to give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God.

      Enlighten the minds of our people in America. May we choose a President of the United States and other government officials according to Your Divine Will.

      Give our citizens the courage to choose leaders of our nation who respect the sanctity of unborn human life, the sanctity of marriage, the sanctity of marital relations, the sanctity of the family and the sanctity of the aging.

      Grant us the wisdom to give You what belongs to You, our God. If we do this as a nation, we are confident You will give us an abundance of Your blessings through
      our elected leaders. Amen.

      Servant of God + Fr. John A. Hardon, S.J.

    • salsaman60
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2008
        I totally agree with you. Personally. I feel we are entering in the
        final days. John writes it in chapter 16, in the Book of Revelation.
        Cancer and HIV are but two of the seven bowls we shall received from
        God's fury upon this earth.

        Fidel

        --- In catholicquestions@yahoogroups.com, mjcoppi@... wrote:

> [...]
        > 5 BABIES WERE ABORTED.
        >
        > AROUND 50 MILLION BABIES HAVE BEEN PUT TO DEATH SINCE 1973.
        >
        > SENATOR JOHN S. McCAIN HAS SAID THAT ROE VS. WADE SHOULD BE
        OVERTURNED. VOTE
        > PROLIFE.

        > http://www.catholic.net/index.php?
        option=dedestaca&id=922&category=News%20&
        > %20Media%7ENews ---
        >
        > "...we are heartened by the choice of Sarah Palin for vice
        president... In
        > addition to her involvement with Feminists for Life [“Women
        Deserve Better Than
        > Abortion,” to quote the tagline from their website], we know
        where she stands
        > on the right to life from her personal life."
        >
        > VOTE FOR McCAIN/PALIN FOR PRESIDENT/VICE-PRESIDENT.
        >
        > THE LIVES OF OVER A MILLION BABIES A YEAR DEPEND UPON YOUR VOTE..
        >
        > PROTECT AMERICA; END THE ABORTION HOLOCAUST.

        Gerson, April 2,