Opinion Please

  • salsaman60
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
      Terry wrote: "Jesus said in Matthew 5:28, But I say unto you, That
      whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed
      adultery with her already in his heart. Abstain from all appearance
      of evil, 2nd Thess. 5:22.
      In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel,
      with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or
      pearls, or costly array. What modest woman with pure thoughts is
      going to take off her clothes so others can see her nude?"

      I Believe, that the teachings of the Bible were written for all ages
      of time. Today we live in a society of different culture and
      standards of living. We are fortunate today to have the history of
      the pass civilizations, which gives us a clear picture from the days
      of Babylon to the present. This includes all their trials and
      tribulations of things to do and not to do. Therefore, my fellow
      brothers, I beseech you, not to concern ourselves with truffle dress
      codes, outward actions of other people. Be Vigilant. Read 1
      Thessalonians 5. It explains it thoroughly.
      Peace be with you.
      Fidel