Political messages

  • the_spacemouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      Just a suggestion-- rather than posting last-minute political
      messages, why not pray for the election? May God grant all of today's
      voters wisdom!
    • Ted Michael Morgan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        --- In catholicquestions@yahoogroups.com, the_spacemouse
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Just a suggestion-- rather than posting last-minute political
        > messages, why not pray for the election? May God grant all of
        today's voters wisdom!

        Even before I had read your fine recommendation, I did pray just as
        you suggested. Thanks.