Re: Obsolete

  • fonetikinglish
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2003
      ok, but you misunderstood me.

      you are saying that these two chapter and verses make changes to the
      law, ie other chapter and verses in the bible. fine, what are the
      other, older chapter and verses which these ones change.

      where does the old testament say one thing (chapter and verse) which
      the new testament later changes?

      yes, i didn't bother to look them up yet as you haven't answered my
      question yet. to answer my question there needs to be at least four
      separate chapter and verses.