What are the rules ?

  • johnnie194576087
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hello to all the Group, I am a new member.
      I would like to tell you a little about myself before I ask a
      question. I slipped away from God and the church for 15 years and
      almost drowned in a scotch bottle. I have resently ask God to forgive
      me and take control of my life. I have returned to my church (Saint
      Stephens Catholic Church) in Weatherford Texas.
      Now the question: I want to return to the Knights of Columbus, will
      they just sign me up as a member or do I have to start completely over
      again.
      I was very active at my old council 4709 in Fort Worth, Tx..
      If you you have any answers to my question, I would really like to
      hear them.

      Thank You
      John