RE: Catholic Questions JOHN

  • John & Gina
    Message 1 of 33 , May 1, 2003

      Ø       All I know is what I feel in my heart and what comes from the Spirit

      Very protestant statement.. God left his church as the pillar of Truth. – not ones feelings.

      Message 33 of 33 , May 1, 2003
        --- In catholicquestions@yahoogroups.com, "Betty Dudney"
        <equality@p...> wrote:
        > I have tried twice to send a message as you have listed, to
        unsubscribe to this group
        > and it was returned to me:

        Your unsubscribe request isn't working because you've left out a dash
        in the unsubscribe email address. Try emailing to the following:

        Kenneth