Re: looking for a new book series to replace our discontinued ones

  • gilleslpd
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
      A few more details would be helpful: What discontinued program? Where are you teaching(country, diocese)? At what level?

      Gilles

      --- In catholicfaitheducation@yahoogroups.com, "under_the_fig_tree" <under_the_fig_tree@...> wrote:

      > any suggestions would be great

    • under_the_fig_tree
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
        grade levels k-5 and in the diocese of davenport Ia.
        we have new books for 6-8 but no decision have been made for the lower grades and suggestions are welcome

        i believe the old series where Walking in Faith