looking for a new book series to replace our discontinued ones

  • under_the_fig_tree
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
      any suggestions would be great
    • gilleslpd
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
        A few more details would be helpful: What discontinued program? Where are you teaching(country, diocese)? At what level?

        Gilles

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
          grade levels k-5 and in the diocese of davenport Ia.
          we have new books for 6-8 but no decision have been made for the lower grades and suggestions are welcome

          i believe the old series where Walking in Faith