New edition of the Catholic Faith Education Newsleeter - August 24, 2009

  • gilleslpd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2009
      The newest Catholic Faith Education Newsletter - the August 24 2009 edition - is now available online at http://www.silk.net/RelEd/ezine1.htm .

      In this issue, you will find reviews of a large number of interesting and useful resources - I have listed 26 of them in the "Featured in the Catholic Faith Education Blog" alone! I have also expanded the Resources on the Sunday Readings section, giving you access to an extensive array of background articles and commentaries, homilies, children's stories, art, clipart, videos and other resources on the Mass readings for upcoming Sundays in September.

      As usual, you will find new calendar pages (for September and October), Word of Wisdom posters, printable scripture cards, and a extensive listing of religious education related articles available online.

      I hope that you will find a few useful gems in this edition of the newsletter.

      Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for upcoming newslettters.

      God bless,

      Gilles