Music For First Penance & Eucharist

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2008
      I am teaching the 2nd grade Sacramental Program for the first time this
      year. I am trying to find some music to use/sing for both First
      Reconciliation and First Eucharist. I don't have the money to go and
      purchase several different CD's so I am trying to find some
      recommendations. Any help would be much appreciated.
    • Nino, Graciela Civ USAF 319 TRS 319 TRS/D
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2008
        library carries CD, DVD, VHS to rent. It's a great money saver

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 14, 2008
          Call the music director at your church and find out what they will be
          singing at these masses. :-)

          _____

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 2008
            If your school has old text book samples, check in those because they sometimes come with a music CD.