Web Sites for Teens

  • gilles
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007
      Today, friends of mine asked me if I could recommend Web sites for
      their 15 year old grandson. I dug through Web sites I had explored
      before and searched for others to select those that I felt were among
      the best:. Here is what I sent to them:

      DisciplesNow.com -- The Place for Catholic Teens on the Web
      http://www.disciplesnow.com/

      Disciples Now is a web-based ministry for youth focused on the
      traditions, life, and mission of the Catholic faith community. As an
      informational resource, Disciples Now provides opportunities to learn,
      to discuss, and to celebrate the challenges of discipleship in the
      context of daily life.

      Youth Updates
      http://www.americancatholic.org/Newsletters/YU/Archive.asp

      Short articles written for teens on various faith-related issues

      Omegarock.com
      http://www.omegarock.com

      Omegarock.com is the first Catholic Youth Web-Radio Station. The
      format includes Pop-Rock music with a message of Catholicism through
      faith and moral scenarios. You can listen to all the cool music and
      cool talk through Windows Media Player.

      Do you have any other suggestions?

      Gilles
      Resources for Catholic Educators