Updated request from my cancer-fighting sister (seen in 90-second video) .......

  • mikecoppi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
      Updated request from my cancer-fighting sister (seen in 90-second video) ...........

      http://konainspired.thismoment.com/base/kona?region_id=us-en&content_id=799

      (and yes, that's me in frames 10 and 11; youngest sister on handicap-abled skis, bike)

      Note from: Mary and Dave Norman.........

      THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR VOTING!!!! DAVE HAS MADE THE FINALS FOR A SPOT IN KONA!

      Now, we just need to vote (lower left, below video) for another 10 days, ending Sat., June 15. You may vote one time every 24 hours. There are 15 finalists and they will pick the top two winners. Thank you so much for your support in this venture!

      http://konainspired.thismoment.com/base/kona?region_id=us-en&content_id=799

      (The goal being 25,000 votes by 5/31/2013)

      Previous note from: Mary and Dave Norman..........

      Every year in October, there is an Ironman Triathlon in Kona, Hawaii. It has always been a dream of Dave's to participate in this event. Well, here is a chance for him to win an entry slot into the race! It is called Kona Inspired. He had to make a 90 second video as to why he wants to race in Kona. There are many other applicants as well, but hopefully his video will get the most votes! Thanks!