November 6th = St. Leonard, Patron of political prisoners ......................

  • mikecoppi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
      November 6th = St. Leonard, Patron of political prisoners ...................................appropriately enough .........
      http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=300

      Also, let us extend the following "Prayer to Saint Jerome Emiliani" to include unborn children who are unwanted, and to end the culture of death as promoted by the current administration- http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=61
      Prayer:

      Saint Jerome Emiliani, watch over all children who are abandoned or unloved. Give us the courage to show them God's love through our care. Help us to lose the chains that keep us from living the life God intended for us. Amen

      ---------

      Scripture Meditations ........

      II Chronicles 7:14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, will heal their land.

      Acts 17:30 - Pray for repentance for yourself and for our nation.

      Psalm 32:6-7 - Pray that Christians will be motivated to pray faithfully for this election and that the Lord would deliver us from the wrong leaders.

      Proverbs 16:13 - Pray that our nation will listen to the truth and not be led astray.

      Psalm 125 - Pray that those who trust in the Lord will not be shaken.

      Psalm 86:14-17 - Pray that the Lord would defeat those who have no regard for Him in this election.

      II Kings 13:16 - Pray that the Lord would put His hands on the man of His choice for president (and his team) and guide them in this election.

      Daniel 2:20-22 - the Bible tells us that God sets up kings and God deposes kings. God is in control.

      Luke 12:54-57 - Pray that God's man and our nation will be discerning and do what is right.

      Psalm 16:7-8 - Pray that the Lord would give wise counsel and guidance to His choice for president in this campaign.

      Proverbs 1:5-6 - Pray that God's man will listen with discernment, add to his knowledge, and receive wise counsel in this campaign.

      John 16:33 - Pray that the man of God's choice would be given wisdom and ability from the Lord

    • Harry
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2012
        - My guess is God spoke? - Servant