Re: I am very ashamed of what the whole world will sees in the Roman Catholic Church--07-07-07-Motu Proprio

  • Harry
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
      Brad - My prayer is for you and all who suffer as you do. My prayer is
      that God heals your soul and your heart from such hate of yhour fellow
      Catholics, espically our Catholic bishops. My prayer is that you see
      the light of day and that the devil is not controlling these Catholic
      bishops. My prayer is also for the Soicety, that they too will see the
      light of day and return to the true Catholic Church and stop being
      rebels. My prayer is that we all just try to get along.

      For I truely know that God will make a way and that the Holy Spirit is
      in charge and ready to act when needed.

      My prayer also is that we all, '...go out to all the world and tell the
      Good News...' of the Lord, Christ, Jesus.

      Servant
    • Emo Holes
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
        Harry,

        <My prayer is
        > that God heals your soul and your heart from such hate of yhour
        fellow
        > Catholics, espically our Catholic bishops.

        I don't pray but I echo the sentiment.

        > My prayer is that you see
        > the light of day and that the devil is not controlling these
        Catholic
        > bishops.

        I agree with that also but only becaus the existance of Satan is not
        a credible proposition. Those who believe that Satan exists need to
        explain how they as mere mortals know what the supernatural prince of
        darkness can or cannot do?

        > My prayer is also for the Soicety, that they too will see the
        > light of day and return to the true Catholic Church and stop being
        > rebels.

        I left the Catholic Church because I discovered logic, truth and
        honesty in science. I also found a most satisfactory explanation of
        how I came to be here on this planet. This explanation is in direct
        conflict with the Catholic teaching imposed on me as a child. Those
        who accept that teaching are the rebels. they rebel against truth,
        understanding and reason and they offer no evidence to support their
        claims.

        > My prayer is that we all just try to get along.

        We can get along fine and still disagree. Brad tell the world that I
        am so evil that I will burn for all eternity in Hell. My only crime
        is that I am honest and admit that I do not control what I believe.
        Brad and Peter's reaction to that is to insult me and to procalime in
        public that I am so evil that I deserve eternal punishment. I
        understand why they do that. They have been indoctrinated into
        believing a set of myths that evolved to defend religion against
        reason, truth and understanding. My hope is that they will come to
        see that such extreme reactions to my expression of simple honesty
        reveal the power that indoctrination has over their minds. I know how
        it workd the Catholic Church tried hard to do it to me as a young
        child. If you see evil then seek it there and try to understand that
        honesty is not a sin at all, it is a virtue. Honesty begins at home.

        > For I truely know that God will make a way and that the Holy Spirit
        is
        > in charge and ready to act when needed.

        How do you know that? All you know is that others before you believed
        it because others before them believed it. The Earth is not flat
        simply because many believed that it was. Science is the best tool we
        have for determining the truth.

        > My prayer also is that we all, '...go out to all the world and tell
        the
        > Good News...' of the Lord, Christ, Jesus.

        Brad and Peter have been doing that. They have been telling the world
        that I am to suffer for ever in Hell because I am honest.

        I submit that such action and the message they promote are evil. But
        I forgive them because I know how powerful indoctrination is when
        applied with fervour onto young minds. That also is evil.

        Emo.

        --- In catholic3@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <harry1939@...> wrote:

        > Brad - My prayer is for you and all who suffer as you do. My
        prayer is
        > that God heals your soul and your heart from such hate of yhour
        fellow
        > Catholics, espically our Catholic bishops. My prayer is that you
        see
        > the light of day and that the devil is not controlling these
        Catholic
        > bishops. My prayer is also for the Soicety, that they too will see
        the
        > light of day and return to the true Catholic Church and stop being
        > rebels. My prayer is that we all just try to get along.
        >
        > For I truely know that God will make a way and that the Holy Spirit
        is
        > in charge and ready to act when needed.
        >
        > My prayer also is that we all, '...go out to all the world and tell
        the
        > Good News...' of the Lord, Christ, Jesus.
        >
        > Servant

      • Brad Lifto
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
          Thank you, I have person to person encounter with Bishops, priests and etc
          for over 30 years. They use the word "Hate" the traditional Latin Mass even
          daily. I even got letters from some who will not even allow any discussing
          on the Motu Proprio. Pope Paul VI shortly before he died and all the Popes
          even to this day trying to restores Vatican II as they way it soppose to be
          like.They were never to surppose to take out the traditional Latin Mass out
          in the first place, because its was never part of VAtican II. I got
          wonderful gifts from Pope John Paul II. I start send Pope Paul VI messages
          on Vatican II back in 1968 on the thing that were taking out of the Church,
          he said me a letter of apostical blessing" After that he said " the smoke of
          Satan enter the church." then to later to Pope John Paul II when he was a
          priest/bishops back in the early 70's. Pope John XXIII never thought as the
          Liars would hurt the traditional Roman Catholic laity. Jesus has complaint
          for many many centuries as He see people do not come to mass and chat with
          him, but to attend a show or be in a play.

          http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC
        • juniorleaodum
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
            --- In catholic3@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <harry1939@...> wrote:

            > Brad - My prayer is for you and all who suffer as you do. My
            prayer is
            > that God heals your soul and your heart from such hate of yhour
            fellow
            > Catholics, espically our Catholic bishops. My prayer is that you
            see
            > the light of day and that the devil is not controlling these
            Catholic
            > bishops. My prayer is also for the Soicety, that they too will
            see the
            > light of day and return to the true Catholic Church and stop being
            > rebels. My prayer is that we all just try to get along.
            >
            > For I truely know that God will make a way and that the Holy
            Spirit is
            > in charge and ready to act when needed.
            >
            > My prayer also is that we all, '...go out to all the world and
            tell the
            > Good News...' of the Lord, Christ, Jesus.
            >
            > Servant
            > So Iam at world so one at my work side there was no devile
          • Harry
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
              What?

              --- In catholic3@yahoogroups.com, "juniorleaodum" <juniorleaodum@...>