Re: [Catholic] Some of my yahoogroups are 15 years old.-Happy New Year- plus a helpful prayer for 2007

  • adriana macsut
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Thank - you very much for the pray.

      Brad Lifto <btpdl_jmj@...> wrote: I will not be able to e-mail until next year
      Here is a prayer for you and you can share this iwth others too.

      Prayer
      Jesus, so well perfect man of God, Have mercy one me!
      Whenever I am in the evil sin of lust, deliver me
      Whenever I am in the evil sin of sloth, deliver me
      Whenever I am in the evil sin of pride, deliver me
      whenever I am in the evil sin of anger, deliver me
      whenever I am in the evil sin of gluttony, deliver me
      Whenever I am in the evil sin of envy, deliver me
      Whenever I am in the evil sin of covetousness, deliver me
      Let us Prayer
      O Jesus, through the holy perfect sinless Mother of God, Please grant us,
      increase of divine love plus along for your merciful love and guiding us to
      heaven by keep us free for the captial sins, so that we may please you in
      all our thoughts, words and deeds, whe ask this through the merits of your
      Holy Wounds. Amen

      http://mail.yahoo.com