Bringing God's Word to the Asian Pagans

  • georgemvw999@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Bringing The Word of God to the Pagans

      Despite incredible dangers, and the insanity and barbarity of "Islam"
      our Holy Christian missionaries are active in bringing the word of
      God to Afghanistan, Pakistan, "Palestine", Iran, Iraq and countries
      throughout the Middle East. One of the things that got the Iraqis
      so bent out of shape was seeing our Holy Missionaries bringing the
      Word and Love of God to the Muslims of Al-Alam.

      Visit:

      http://www.persecution.com

      for some remarkable and inspiring tales of true Christian courage in
      the face of barbaric Islamist repression and you will begin to
      understand.

      Visit:

      http://www.linkingup.com

      For a bevy of tales relating true Christian Heroism in the face of
      Islamic Insanity. The stores of the brave Christian missionaries and
      their young apostles are truly inspiring and are reminiscent of the
      Acts and the struggle of the Early Christian Church in the face of
      Roman Pagan Persecution.

      Let us recall the GREAT IMPERATIVE:

      "Go ye therefore and TEACH ALL NATIONS, Baptizing them in the Name of
      the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit" - of Matt 28.

      The thing that TERRIFIES the Muslim Ummah is that we shall CONVERT
      THEIR CHILDREN and, as we do, we shall ERADICATE ISLAM COMPLETELY -
      and they know that we come with the TRUTH OF ALMIGHTY GOD - which
      terrifies them - but they ALSO CAN BE SAVED.

      THE TIME HAS COME TO BRING THE MUSLIMS TO THE WORD OF GOD AND CONVERT
      THESE SAD PAGANS AND WITH ALMIGHTY GOD WE SHALL SAVE THEM ALL.

      The Final Crusade has BEGUN - and within 50 years the Pagans and
      Heretics shall all be converted or dispatched to their eternal reward
      In Hades. The Kingdom of God is NOW and we need your help.

      Visit us at:

      http://www.persecution.com

      AND LET US END THE HERESY OF ISLAM AND BRING THE TRUTH OF CHRIST TO
      ALL.

      "More than 11,000 people in Chicago have died of AIDS and an
      estimated 22,000 are currently living with HIV and AIDS."

      Praise the Lord and God Bless America, Professor George M Weinert V
      "Righteousness exalteth a nation, but Sin is a reproach to any
      People" (Proverbs 16:34)
      Georgemvw999@...