Er..about those "gay" folks

  • George V
    Message 1 of 40 , Sep 9, 2003
      About those ¡§Gay¡¨ Folks¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K¡K.

      „h We must return to the basic issue - is HOMOSEXUALITY RIGHT OR
      WRONG?
      „h Is or is it NOT considered a SERIOUS SIN against God? And who do we
      believe can define that question?
      „h Do we trust the SINNER to define the sin, and the criminal to
      determine his punishment?

      1) The HOMOSEXUAL does NOT Confess, Repent and DO Penance - and in
      fact DOES NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE HIS/HER Sin. Thus the Homosexual
      REJECTS THE AUTHORITY OF GOD HIMSELF.
      2) The Episcopaleans have LEARNED THEIR LESSONS well from the
      TERRORISTS - for this is MORAL TERRORISM that indeed attacks the VERY
      FOUNDATIONS OF WESTERN MORALITY.
      3) The Islamist ALSO Rejects Morality by RATIONALIZING MURDER and
      HUMAN MISERY in the NAME OF ALLAH = and Islamists ALSO IGNORE the
      teachings of Islam on Homosexuality. The practice of PEDOPHELIA is
      an OPEN SECRET amongst the "Warlords' of Afghanistan and in
      the "Islamic Colleges" in that region as well.

      Jesus urges us to "Love the Sinner, but HATE THE SIN." - but
      the "Gay" Community has USED the love and kindness of the Christian
      Community to serve their OWN SELFISH POLITICAL DESIGNS - if you doubt
      that - WHAT IS MORE SELFISH OF ANY "Christian" than CAUSING A REAL
      SCHISM IN A CHURCH TO SIMPLY MAKE A POINT?

      I am listening to "The World" right now and this has been described
      as "an apostasy" by a Christian minister and is predicting a 'schism'
      and describes these folks as "Homosexual Offenders" and confirms my
      earlier statements.

      Christians WORLD WIDE must say "This is NOT Acceptable Behavior" as
      George Curry just stated on WBEZ (91.5 FM Chicago). We LOVE and
      ACCEPT The Sinner - but ARE INSTRUCTED CHRIST TO TELL THEM "Go and
      SIN NO MORE" (as he told the woman at the well).
      We DO NOT SAY "Go, and SIN ALL YOU WANT!"
      If We DO this, then we BETRAY THE ENTIRE MISSION OF CHRIST.

      And that is the issue. Prof_George

      But we can take yet another approach: this Episcopal BLASPHEMY ALSO
      CONDONES SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE - as long as it is in a 'committed'
      relationship.

      THUS FORNICATION IS CONDONED!

      Now since the Supreme Court has said that SODOMY Is ok - as long as
      it in the privacy of your home adds to this new lunacy.

      1. So is Beastiality next?
      2. How about sex between father and son, or family members?
      3. As LONG AS IT CONDONED BY SOME APOSTACY AND IT IS IN PRIVATE?

      Well, I'll give you the answer from the beasts: I have two adorable
      cats, Felicia and Lazarus so I asked them. When I bridged the idea
      with my kitty Felicia (who I have had a very committed relationship
      with for over 3 years now) she listened carefully, viciously
      scratched me on the nose, and proceeded to urinate all over my notes
      for class - so I assume she does not like the idea of adding sex to
      our relationship. Lazarus simply walked away and went back to sleep.
      we are dealing with MORAL ABSOLUTES HERE - but many 'scholars'
      and 'intellectuals' question their very existence due to post-
      modernist/deconstructivist philosophical absurdities.

      THE MAJORITY OF FOLKS ARE DECENT AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE!

      And now the "Gays" would be GLAD TO DIVIDE THE CHURCHES OVER THEIR
      ABSURD "RIGHTS" ISSUES - WHILE MAKING NO EFFORT AT ALL TO LIVE AS
      CHRIST HAS TAUGHT: (we've got a few in the Catholic Church as well -
      but we wisely send them on 'sabbatical' for a year or two to consider
      the fate of their souls and the end of their clerical lives)

      HOW SELFISH AND HERETICAL CAN THESE WEIRDOS GET?

      And HOW DARE THEY SPEAK THE WORD OF GOD with the SAME MOUTH THAT
      SUCKS ON THEIR BOYRIEND'S PENIS?

      THIS IS BLASPHEMY BEFORE GOD!

      That's ok - if the Anglicans ELECT this pervert - all the Anglicans
      that LEAVE THEIR CHURCH can convert to Catholicism (where we've still
      got 'gays' we have not thrown out yet).and will not have to spend
      long years in purgatory paying for their heresies.

      So if you are READY TO COME TO THE ONE TRUE CHURCH - drop me a line
      and I"ll direct you to the TRUTH OF JESUS CHRIST!

      You gay boys have a BIG PROBLEM NOW - ONE OUT OF FIVE PEOPLE IN THE
      WORLD IS CATHOLIC - and Catholics LISTEN TO THE HOLY FATHER'S WORD -
      in MATTERS OF FAITH HE CARRIES THE INFALIBILITY OF GOD HIMSELF! So
      looks like YOU LOOSE - But the Lord will forgive if you -

      ¡P Confess your sins
      ¡P Repent
      ¡P Do Penance
      ¡P Amend your Evil ways

      Call us or see a priest and talk - WE CAN HELP YOU CHANGE YOUR EVIL
      AND UNNATURAL SINFUL LIFE - You do not have to SUFFER THE AGONY OF
      HELL -

      My dear friends - if you die in your sinful and unclean state then
      (sadly):

      YOU SHALL BURN IN HADES FOR ALL ETERNITY!

      COME TO JESUS AND BE SAVED!

      TAKE THE PENIS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND SPEAK THE TRUTH OF GOD!

      On Homosexuals and Aids - I am FAR from "Ignorant" but I always
      welcome new information from colleagues in Education.
      I had a dear friend who opted for the "Gay" life. He first got
      involved with Homosexuals at about 13 years of age. As we grew into
      the teen years, we grew farther apart since I did not care for his
      associates.
      When we were in our late teens I went on to the University, he did
      not - and got involved with male prostitution. In 1983 he called me
      to announce he had AIDS and was dying.

      He passed away in 1985 at 34 years of age.

      THIS IS WHAT WE CAN THANK THE HOMOS FOR! SPREADING AIDS!

      I have not always been a Bible Reading and Mass attending angel and
      after learning about HIV in the mid eighties was tested 3 times. I
      was tested again in 1999 though I had engaged in no high risk
      behavior.
      I am well aware of how HIV is transmitted and the dangers and lack
      thereof - but as a teacher, I also am entrusted with not only the
      Education but the WELFARE of young children.

      The early grades regard teachers as surrogate parents - and it's NOT
      unusual to change a dirty diaper (but they are called "Safety
      Shields" by this time) and children of this age are CHILDREN and not
      aware of HOW DANGEROUS the world can be.

      Just as we WARN Children about the DANGERS of traffic on a busy
      street, we ALSO Warn them about Strangers WHO CAN BE PEDOPHILES and
      sometimes are child molesters.

      MOST OF THESE PEDOPHILES ARE MALE HOMOSEXUALS AS WELL ¡V

      and the news is resplendent with examples of this phenomena.

      Are we to LIE to small children about the dangers inherent in
      this 'lifestyle' and PUT THEM IN SERIOUS PHYSICAL DANGER because
      the "Rights" or Homosexuals outweigh the "Rights" of children to be
      safe from harm?

      The older children also learn about AIDS and STD'S - Homosexuals
      PRACTICE A HIGHLY PROMISCUOUS LIFE STYLE - this is NOT the exception
      amongst Homosexuals - THIS IS THE NORM.
      A promiscuous sexual outlook is a REAL HEALTH ISSUE For Children,
      Adults, and the ENTIRE COMMUNITY.

      An IMMORAL LIFE STYLE is also a grave danger to Children,Adults and
      the NATION as a whole. Dr. Fisk has commented on this issue, and I'll
      be happy to read his final comments.

      This is then:

      a.) A Health Issue (Physical and Mental)
      b.) A Moral Issue (at the very foundations of our beliefs)
      c.) An ONTOLOGICAL ISSUE (since this is BASIC to Christian Beliefs)

      God Bless America, Prof_George

      TEACHING CHILDREN TO BE GAY
      Many public schools virtually "break the ice" for
      gays. For example, the Grade Seven curriculum in
      Ontario introduces 12-year-old children to oral
      and anal sex.
      Phyllis Benedict, president of the Ontario
      Elementary Teacher's Federation said the union is
      "trying to promote a more positive [homosexual]
      environment in schools." (National Post, Aug.16,
      2001)
      This extends to undermining the heterosexual
      family by reading books like "Aasha's Moms" and
      "Two Dads, Brown Dads, Blue Dads."
      On the other hand, heterosexuality is virtually a
      taboo. Our children's textbooks have been
      rewritten to eliminate any hint that men and women
      might be different, live in traditional families,
      or behave in "stereotypical" ways.
      As a university lecturer, I tried to teach
      novelists like D.H. Lawrence who portrayed
      male-female love in positive terms. I was accused
      of "sexual harassment" by feminist activists and
      lost my job. (Sexual harassment is now defined as
      anything that makes a radical feminist
      uncomfortable.)
      As heterosexuals, we cannot explore our sexuality
      because homosexuals may be "uncomfortable." This
      has led to the demoralization of society. We
      cannot celebrate men as masculine and women as
      feminine. We do not celebrate heterosexual love,
      the greatest gift that life offers us.
      This daily denial of our sexual identity amounts
      to persecution. It used to be 'live and let live.'
      Now illuminati-sponsored gay and feminist
      activists will not let us live.
      In an episode of the TV show Friends, Rachel
      avoids paying a speeding fine by flirting with the
      handsome traffic cop. Ross takes the steering
      wheel and is stopped for driving too slowly. Ross
      tries to flirt with the male cop. The message is
      that we can all go both ways, even the cop. This
      is the reality behind the gay activist demand for
      "equality". It is no longer enough to tolerate
      them; we must become them. It doesn't matter if we
      are comfortable as long as they are. (See also Pat
      Buchanan's "Mainstreaming Deviancy." June 9,2003
      SOVIET-STYLE INDOCTRINATION
      In Rochester, N.Y., Rolf Szabo a 23-year employee
      of Eastman Kodak Co. was fired solely because he
      objected to a pro-homosexual office memo. He did
      not adhere to the company's so-called "Winning &
      Inclusive Culture" designed to promote
      "diversity." This example of Soviet-style thought
      crime is not isolated.
      Homosexual behaviour makes straights
      uncomfortable. Most men find the sight of two men
      kissing viscerally repulsive.

      Gay families are not the same as ours. The
      adoption of straight children by gays denies the
      children's natural instincts and will probably
      affect their psychological development. In 20
      years these children will be suing the government
      for millions of dollars.
      Gay marriages are different from hetero marriages,
      and should have a different name and status. They
      deliberately distort our perception of marriage.
      As Katz says, the "secret" purpose is to "do away
      with the social need for the hetero/homo
      division."

      In conclusion, it's time to recognize that homo
      and heterosexuality are in fierce competition. The
      gay model does not fit heterosexuals and
      vice-versa. There can only be one model. The issue
      is: will ours be a heterosexual society that
      tolerates a 4% gay minority?

      Or, will it be a homosexual society that
      persecutes a 96% straight majority? History has
      many examples of minorities that have persecuted
      majorities. Take Communism for example.
      If straights don't establish the norms, gay
      activists will. When gay/feminist activists demand
      "equality," they are demanding that one model fit
      all. They are saying that we are the same. We are
      not.

      Rejecting the homosexual model is not "intolerance" or "hatred." It
      is defending our natural birthright, and our families.

      Heterosexual society is the victim of a most insidious form of
      persecution, psychological warfare. The real "haters" are gay-
      feminist activists, and the politicians, media, corporations and
      foundations that sustain it.

      God Bless America, Mr. George
      Georgemvw69@...
      http://groups.msn.com/NeoCons
      http://www.blogger.com/blog.pyra?blogid=5364250
    • Didi Firm Catholic
      Message 40 of 40 , Sep 29, 2003
        Sorry emo <
        I usually answer very quickly and I have answers for your reply. I received very upsetting news and my head is not there right now. I will reply soon. Thank you for your understanding.

        DI

        Emotel <emo@...> wrote:
        Didi,

        <<Exacty how I feel Martha!!
        I am not the person to judge these people and i do love the as human beeings also. God is the only one to judge them. I feel sad and want to help them cause I do believe like you that their soul will not go to heaven and I wish that upon no one. I continue to pray for them and love them with their weaknesses...>>

        Sadly, you are required to believe that we will not meet again in heaven. I am pleased that this is simply your belief and not your wish.

        Yours in the truth.

        Emo.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT