The death don't exist

  • cresciniusathree
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      My name is Lorenzo Crescini. I am a Captain of the merchant Navy
      now on retirement.
      When I was a secular missionary in an African leprosary, I wrote
      some Flashes on the Holy Gospels which helped a lot of people by
      giving them new trust and hope.
      You will find them in web site
      http://digilander.libero.it/crescini
      E mail
      flashesgospels@...

      Here are the first three Flashes as an example
      1. There is the historical proof the myth could not invent the
      Cross . If the Cross roused a "social orror" by the heathens ,it
      caused a shocking religious dismay by the Jews. It is not a case
      that the first christians in order to avoid that the preaching
      might be jeopardised.,represented the Cross by an anchor ,a plough,
      a mast, a man praying with open arms.How can we think that this way
      of dying was put in the myth by the christians themselves ?

      2. Should somebody tell us of having seen a dead person on the
      cross resuscitated, nobody would believe him. But if the same person
      stating that could also make miracles, then we would believe him.
      That happened to the Apostles who got the power of making miracles
      in order to be believed. Without that power, Christianity couldn't
      have been born.

      3. Jesus says on the Cross: "My God ,My God ,why did You
      abandon me ? Such words might even shock the reader. Why should they
      have been written if they weren't true,then ?