Buy Quality Stubbie Holder Online

  • stubbyhlders
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013

      My dad's 40th birthday is fast approaching. My sister and I thought of the best gift that we can give him on this day until we figured out about WetSuit Coolers. My dad loves to drink beer and wines and I think this item works best for his birthday. We called WetSuit Coolers immediately and gave  them our layout and they printed it on our stubbie holders. Indeed, they provide the best quality stubbies at a very reasonable price. Thanks for the help WetSuit Coolers!

      To purchase, call at (08) 8374 4428

      Or visit http://www.wetsuitcoolers.com. au/stubby-holders/