Impressive Toys For Kids

  • toy_stores
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012

      My grandson used to play computer games, and I used to see him sitting in front of the computer for almost the whole day which eventually became his daily routine for a month. I wanted him to learn something new; I wanted to enhance his creativity and his ability as well. Good thing that I had heard that Junior Brickie offers their educational range of creative building toys called Brickadoo. These building toy will allow kids to build a city of their own. That is why I purchased one from our local toy stores, and I introduced it to my grandson and he likes it. He now plays with his little sister who enjoys the game as well. They have created a small city which they call as their own. I am really impressed with the changes I have seen. Thanks Junior Brickie!

      To purchase, call them at 01422 831684

      Or visit http://www.juniorbrickie.com/