One of the Best UK Toy Stores

  • toy_stores
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011

      I was looking for a toy for my kid. Something nice and magical. I searched around looking for a quality toy that was not only creative but entertaining and fun as well. Then I came across Junior Brickie, by far the best of the online toy shops. They retail Brickadoo, a series of 20 miniature building sets. It features designs and real life concepts that allows my kid to build mini-structures brick by brick! Playing has never been more enjoyable! Toy stores like Junior Brickie is a parent's best friend. Call them at 01422 831684 or visit http://www.juniorbrickie.com/