Buying Brickadoo Online Was My Last Resort

  • toy_stores
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011

      I have always been a fan of toy buildings since I was a kid. But now I that I am a teen my love for it has not even faded one bit. That is why when the newest set of Brickadoo was released in UK toy stores, I was one of those who went searching for it. Unfortunately, the Brickadoo sets in the local toy stores were out of stock. I went home and searched in Google and finally I found it in Junior Brickie, one of the UK's leading online toy shops. I am really thankful there are online toy stores out there like Junior Brickie. So, if you are buying Brickadoo, do it all online.

      Just contact 01422-831684 or log on to http://www.juniorbrickie.com/