Re: Catalysed

  • Catalyst
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hey, lovely to hear from you - thanks for stopping by.

      Nice myspace site. We took ours down last summer for some re-zshoozhing and never quite got around to putting it back up. Oh well, when we launch our 3rd CD before Christmas we'll have some great pieces to upload.

      Keep up the writing and do stay in touch.

      Kind regards,

      Ciaran Fox
      Editor.