Christmas exhibition and website launch

  • Kate Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hi,

      I hope you are enjoying the pre-holiday season. We are celebrateing the completion of the current FUSE Art Business Initiative course with and exhibition / website launch. Please join us at THe Hotel Off The Square in Cathedral Junction for a look at associated artwork, and a sneak preview of exciting changes to www.artists.co.nz. There will be live music, food and wine.

      Hotel owner, Tim Nicholls helped the FUSE course eventuate this year by sponsoring a student's participation, and thereby ensuring minimum numbers. He suggested we combine Christmas parties, which has become a wonderful opportunity for some of the artists on the course to display their work and for us to combine the event with a demonstration of the new website facilities that will be available to artists, venues and practitioners across the disciplines in the new year.

      I do hope you will be able to join us Wednesday evening, We have chosen to invited a selection of people we feel would benefit most from this networking opportunity. It would be good to hear from you if you are planning to come.

      Here is the invite...