ATTN: BLK GSD FIXING 2 DIE!!HELP!

  • Nancy Rasnick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2000
      PLEASE HELP US!! I am Anna Masters with Noah's Ark
      Animal Rescue & Refuge in Midland, TX. We are at over
      capacity. We are in desperate need of your help. If
      ANYONE knows ANYONE looking to foster an animal, OR if
      any rescues can help out please do so. We have a lady
      that let us know of two German Shephards that were
      being abused. We sent Animal Control out there and
      they came back saying that they have already sited
      them many times for the condition of the dogs. They
      are both black. They have been abused, left for 2- 3
      weeks without water or food, and the mommy just had
      puppies two months ago,and is almost totally drained
      of life. The parents are both tick covered, and are
      losing the fight for their life. If we had a foster
      or somewhere to put them, we would go get them right
      now, but unfortunatelly we don't and we NEED your
      help. I am so serious onthe subject of animal abuse.
      They are in need of your help. If you are close to
      TX., we will be able to provide some transportation.
      They have no adoption fee, and neither are spayed or
      neutered. They are in need of yur help. If you wuld
      please pass this on I would appreciate it. Please
      forward this to any and ALL of the animal rescues that
      you think could help. We have the puppies here at our
      shelter, and they are healthy. but covered in ticks.
      PLEASE, I beg of you, help us to save their precious
      lives. they parents are three to four yrs. old, and
      are in need of a foster or permanent home. There will
      be small screening of your back ground, and then they
      will be yours. Please call me if you need any other
      information. My name is Anna Masters, and my phone
      number is (915)- 520-5862. Thank you and God Bless.
      <><, NAAR&R and the DOGS

      http://im.yahoo.com