Fw: [Labrador_Retrievers] SavingSeniorAnimals] Fw: DALLAS GA! Senior PB YELLOW LAB Needs Adoption or Fos

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009

      Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 10:40 AM
      Subject: [Labrador_Retrievers] SavingSeniorAnimals] Fw: DALLAS GA! Senior PB YELLOW LAB Needs Adoption or Fos

      --- On Mon, 12/7/09, tachi salas <tachigb@yahoo. es> wrote:

      From: tachi salas <tachigb@yahoo. es>
      Subject: DALLAS GA! Senior PB YELLOW LAB Needs Adoption or Foster!
      To: tachigb@yahoo. es
      Date: Monday, December 7, 2009, 4:08 AM

      From: marglbarnes <marglbarnes@ comporium. net>
      Date: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 12:54 AM

      Beautiful PB Yellow Lab- another casualty of a foreclosure and divorce.
       Biscuit spent most of his life living alone in a backyard with a dog house without the best care.
      HOW SAD IS THAT?  LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL DOG!

       If you can help please contact:  Holly - Homeward Bound Pet Rescue - Dallas, Georgia
      678-939-6981  - TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE!

      PLEASE CROSSPOST!

      A dog we adopted out to a family 6-7 years ago was returned to us today.  He is a fully vetted male yellow lab about 6-7 years ago.  His name is Biscuit.
       The family divorced and foreclosed on their home and Biscuit got returned to us, they kept their other dog, great huh?

      Biscuit has some pretty bad arthritis going on with his knees and hips and has some trouble walking.  He has been started on Deramaxx for pain and inflammation as well as some supplements.

      Biscuit is currently in my home (Dallas, GA)  until a foster home can be found.  He loves people and just wants to sit next to you for attention.  Biscuit needs a foster home without a lot of stairs and preferably carpeted flooring.  He seems to be housebroken  and is ok with other dogs.  If you can foster or are interested in adopting Biscuit please let me know.  I have too many stairs and too many other dogs for him to stay here.  He will not thrive at our shelter and really needs a foster home.  If you can help please let me know.

      TRANSPORTATION IS AVAILABLE!

      Holly
      Homeward Bound Pet Rescue
      678-939-6981