Coastwind CC - FISHIN' for FUN!! Beaumont, TX NEXT WEEK!

  • Karen Crooke
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2010
      Yahoo, folks....it's time to pop that pole over your shoulder,
      sling that bait out and catch the cat you're
      gonna enter in the Coastwind Fishin' for Fun Show!!!

      It's NEXT weekend in Beaumont, TX...All we can say
      weatherwise is it's not likely to snow....but it may be cool....

      Join us for ONE DAY and 6 rings.... 5 AB and 1 Specialty.
      SATURDAY ONLY, FEBRUARY 27, 2010

      Judges: Williams(AB), White(AB), Janzen(AB),Orlando AB), Anger(AB), Ammons(LH/SH).

      Entry limit 225.

      Info: Sheryl Zink, 6427 Singing Creek Lane, Spring, TX 77379.
      281-379-3897. Email sazi@....

      ONLINE ENTRY   HHP Entry

      WE NEED YOUR ENTRIES!!  HERE'S SOME REASONS TO COME:.

      1.. Cool raffle with Announcer Extraordinaire Harold Bourgeouis
      2. Larry Johnson Photography!
      3. GREAT Judges!
      4. Patriotic Flag Ceremony/National Anthem to Open Show!
      5. Dr Elsey coupons for Best Cats in our Specialty rings!
      6. Fun Contests! DRESS UP YOUR CAT IN HIS/HER BEST OUTFIT!!
      DECORATE YOUR CAGES! YOUR CONTEST ENTRIES EACH
      GENERATE $10 DONATION TO THE WINN FOUNDATION!
      7. Gifts for New Grands (we had 8 last year!)
      8. SIX rings IN ONE DAY!
      9. Apple Dumplings!
      10. Delicious show hall food!

      Closing date is Monday, 2/22 at 9:00 PM FIRM.

      HERE'S THE LINK TO OUR NEW WEB SITE WITH ALL
      THE SHOW AND ENTRY INFO:

       http://www.coastwindcatclub.com/%c2%a0%c2%a0

      C'm on down!!!

      Coastwind Cat Club

      Officers:
      Harold Bourgeois, President
      Vivian Brownlee, VP
      Cissie Owen, Secretary
      Becky Fussell, Treasurer and Show Manager
      Board Members:
      Lisa Fuller, Mandy Moesch, Magali Wehrley, Lisa Zalesky
      Karen Crooke, Media Coordinator and Show Promotion
      and
      Sheryl Zink, Entry Clerk Extraordinaire
      We and other members of the club are working hard on this show for you!