hmmmm

  • chehawstation
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      so i am 30 and stopped singing at 13, when i was a professional boy
      soprano solist who performed across the east coast, kennedy center,
      wolf trap,etc, magic flute, chichester psalms, etc. the other day,
      after not singing for years, i listened to a tape of myself singing
      the psalms and found that i could still sing the notes without a
      problem. my voice has definitely changed and my speaking voice is
      normal, i guess, but i was somewhat shocked that i could still sing
      the boy soprano part. is this rare? if so, how does one go about
      exploring becoming trained as a countertenor? is it something worth
      checking out?