Re: Hello!

  • David W Solomons
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2004
      --- In castratiandcountertenors@yahoogroups.com, Ivo Posti
      <ivoposti@y...> wrote:
      > Hello to everybody!
      >
      > I am quite new in this group and just wanted to give a
      > little hello, but also I have a question:

      Hi Ivo
      Tervitama (Welcome!) I'm just listening to some of your recordings on
      your site:
      http://www.zone.ee/ivoposti/en/media.htm
      They are gorgeous performances. As the encoding quality is very high,
      there may not be room to put such large files on the files area here,
      but I heartily recommend everyone to visit Ivo's site and have a listen.

      Ivo you might like to introduce yourself to our sister site as well:

      Kind regards
      David
    • Ivo Posti
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2004
        Dear David!

        Thank You very much for Your kind words! I already
        sent a letter to Jennie about files.

        About the sister site - how I can contact that one?

        With all the best,

        Ivo.

        =====
        Ivo Andreas Posti
        ivoposti@...
        http://www.ivoposti.tk
        http://ivoposti.blogspot.com
        +31618869677
        +37256637255

        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2004
          --- In castratiandcountertenors@yahoogroups.com, Ivo Posti
          <ivoposti@y...> >
          > About the sister site - how I can contact that one?

          HI Ivo
          SImply go to
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheCountertenors
          and click the "join" link.
          That group is moderated so you may have to wait a little while before
          the moderator (which may be me or whoever amongst us gets there
          first) officially approves your request.
          Kind regards
          David