On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 07:19:32 -0500, 'Stephen' auslend@... ... Yahoo assumes everyone reads mail in html, and thus there is no problem. -- Bill Bedfordbillbuk2000
It must be more than that. My friend sends me emails independently of any group and I receive them independently of any group. Yet his are all in code. I guessssculptor
Long time no post. Had a generous 'Net retailer sell my email address to several spamming companies, so I changed my email and updated all of myalumicaster
- Sep 18, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.