Is "17-4 stainless" a metal that can be handled in a home shop? The short answer is no. The primary attributes of 17-4PH stainless steel are strength andchfengr.elkhornforge
Hello, I came upon an issue with some resin casts that I've not encountered. Yesterday I made two molds to cast some small resin parts. Mold A had styrenemathiasleahy
Tom, I'm assembling an SLA DLP 3D Printer from an Instructables online project (link below), it's a far cry from the high-end machines I saw while snoopingcornbeltroute
- Sep 18, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.