Mold making & casting project.......

  • Mike Brose
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      There's a gentleman who contacted me to do a mold making and casting
      project. I'm swamped at present and can't take it on, so he asked if I
      would post it to the list to see if anyone here would be interested in
      doing the work for him.

      Details: small accessory parts (he has original models) for vintage 3
      3/4" action figures. There are 3 different parts total (he has a photo he
      can send you by e-mail). Need to be cast in a semi-flexible material (I'm
      guessing a semi-rigid urethane, cast in silicone molds, in a pressure
      chamber, would be the ticket). He's looking at getting about 500 pieces
      cast right now. Please contact him directly:

      TIPTOY@...
      Gary Tanner
      903-675-4670 (H)

      I don't know the gentleman personally, so this would be strictly
      between you and him. I don't have any other details, so please ask him
      all the questions you might have. I'm just passing this along so some of
      our talent from this great list might be able to pick up some additional
      work.

      Thanks!

      Mike Brose

      http://puppetsnprops.homestead.com/ventbook.html (New figure making