Renshape cut offs

  • Charlie Dunton
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2001
      I have a bunch of Renshape 450 (red stuff) cut offs, more than I know what
      to do with. Average size is 1 1/2" wide x 5" long x 7/8" thick. Some are
      bigger, some are smaller.

      $25 will get you 5 lbs worth, anywhere in the cont USA.

      Charlie
    • jogura
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2001
        Would you consider sending a box to Hawaii by priority mail? Its the same
        price for postage as continental US.

        --
        Aloha,
        Andy

      • artrich999@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5, 2001
          Group;
          What is Renshape?

          Regards,
          Art Richardson
          Clinton, MS
        • Kent Kinal
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 5, 2001
            Rensahpe is a toolable polyurethane board. Great fpr making masters for
            RTV casting
            Kent