Re: [casting] suggestions on Paint for Plastic?

  • rhhickok@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2001
      Mike(y), I think that by not abiding by a "gentleman's agreement", the
      biggest outcome would be WAY less gifts delivered after a shameless plug for
      birthday presents. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER: my birthday was back in December
      (2), & I'll be accepting belated presents at this Friday's meeting. Please,
      NO PLUMS!! Save them for a constipated friend or (like Ed) for a consolation
      prize. (about the only way the term "regular" applies to me!).
      HEY, MIKE(Y), in all seriousness, you'd get politely booed, & some members
      would harbor a lingering bad taste in their mouth for months/decades to come.
      ALSO, any new developments on the search for the elusive "big new field"? --
      Richard "the Court Jester of NARHAMS" Hickok