Vulcanised rubber moulds in Europe?

  • minimaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001
      Hello,

      I just recieved a query by e-mail and was hoping somebody here can help.
      Can anybody suggest an address in Europe where vulcanised rubber disc
      moulds can be made? The type as for centrifugally casting pewter figures? I
      remember seeing advertisements in the Military modeller but I can't find
      them right now. Or where a vulcanizer can be bought?

      Bye, Ming-Hua