Re: [casting] PolyTek Rubbers

  • Mike Brose
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2000
      I have to concur. I've used BJB's urethanes for more than 10 years and
      have used TC806, TC808, TC880, and TC300. Nice stuff. Highest quality.

      Hey Tom.........., any tips on dispensing the resin easily from those
      metal cans, or do you dispense from a different container, or use a resin
      pump?

      Mike Brose

      http://homestead.juno.com/michaela440/index.html